Monday, September 3, 2012

Norwegian Freestyle Certified


I worked hard for this and for my clients. I take a lot of tests to get attain the highest level of knowledge of all the destinations I have available to you.

Norwegian Cruise line is one of the hardest set or courses I have taken.  I have passed their core curriculum as well as their half of their elective classes.  That has given me the right to display the certification you see above.  NCL considers me to be extremely knowledgeable in their cruise line and what they offer with each destination they go to.

I must say I have been extremely impressed with everything I have learned about what NCL has to offer all cruisers - families, singles, newlyweds, retired, groups etc.  I know most people flock to Princess or Carnival but for many destinations I will be recommending to my clients they take a look at NCL.

I am currently finishing the rest of my electives as well as taking my "grad" level classes.

This way when you come to me to book your cruise you can have total faith that I can recommend the best trip for you and your family.

If you are interested in a NCL cruise - or any vacation please contact me at travelnwithtink@gmail.com or click the envelope in the right hand corner and I will get back to you within 24 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment