Sunday, October 6, 2013

Always go LEFT and other things I learned

In May I got to do some thing totally amazing.  I boarded a plane by myself and flew to Orlando.  I boarded the Disney Magical Express by myself.  Checked in to Pop Century (with another agent for 2 nights) then checked in to Disney Yacht Club technically by myself but I was there with 49 other agents for a week of learning, tours and fun and making life long friends.  It honestly like going away to camp for a week.  I don't remember the last time I had that much fun and learned so  much. I did miss Scott and Drew but this week gave me the chance to experience Disney and all it had to offer in a totally different light.  I was able to think about how different groups of clients could experience Disney and how I could help them.

I did learn to ALWAYS go to the LEFT when entering the park.  It is human nature to go right so if you go left you will avoid a lot of the crowd.  This proved true at all places EXCEPT Animal Kingdom late in the afternoon.

Over the next few days I will talk about specific places I saw, things I learned and how I can help you experience Disney.

Below are a couple pictures of me enjoying Disney





No comments:

Post a Comment